onsdag 26 januari 2011

OH MY GOD.....!

Al. I just saw your email with the illustration.
This is weird. I don't think it was your intention but you make me feel awkward.

I'm not a spiritual person. I don't read horoscopes. I don't belive in non-scientific things. But this drawing makes me feel uncertain.

This is what Sandra would define as "somfin'else". Is there a logical explanation? Please say yes bacause I don't believe in secret-super-power illustration-brews.

Explain the fact that you have managed to catch the exact, spot on, pomnpous facial expression of my long haired sister Isabelle?
With only two small black dots and a simple dash-line? 

I'm sad Sandra isn't here to share this magic "I'm laughing my pants of moment" with me. 

I only have a few comments. I'll email them soon! 
If you don't feel like doing them or don't have the time, just tell me!


Kram Kram Kram /Helena


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar